Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

All Before 7am...

This morning sucked the big one! It was like the universe was telling me to stay in bed and sleep. I wish. Instead, I overslept.

It all started with not finding anything to wear, then getting the kids up and having to deal with snotty tired attitudes. As we got in the car, Alex has a freakout because he can't get his seat buckled, and continues to cry and grunt as we drive down the road. Then I spill coffee down the front of my shirt...stellar.

Finally I get to my Dad's drop off the kids, and drive to work in a daze. As I arrive at the office, I notice I have 2 small holes in the side of my shirt, and that I forgot my cellphone....ugh. Too bad dressing like a hobo is not in style, otherwise I'd be all set in my coffee stained and holy shirt.

UGH....is 9:30 am too early for a margarita????

No comments:

Post a Comment