Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Disappointment

Ugh...how do you deal with constant disappointment? I don't know the answer to this but could sure use one? Lately I am constantly disappointed in people and their lack of respect for other people's feelings or their responsibilities. I have also been dealing with the anger and frustration of realizing that some people just aren't cutting it. May be my standards are too high? You'd think that after knowling some one for more than 10 years, you'd have an idea of who they are or what they are capable of, but that just isn't reality. In reality, some people are weak, they are easily influenced by others and in return make bad choices. I hate that.

I do not know everything or think that I am perfect, but I do have a backbone, and can honestly say that I know what my priorities are! I wish I could say that about others. Sorry for the rant, I've just had enough this week and could really use a break from life.

In other news, the kids leave for a week long vacation with their Dad today, and I'm having a hard time. I've never been away from them for more than a few days. This is going to suck, like totally suck! My plan is to stay busy doing things and hanging out with friends as much as possible until they get home. I've learned in the past year that staying busy and keeping myself distracted with activities helps me cope with difficult situations, so that is what I plan to do! God, I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment