Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

The BEST Chocolate cake ever!

I can't believe I am going to share my most coveted recipe to date. The Too Much Chocolate cake! I actually dream about this cake its that good. The best part is that it has to be the easiest desert I've ever made. The only investment I made was the 12 cup Bundt pan, which was around 10 bucks! The thing is, its not low fat by any means, but when you choose to indulge, who cares right?

Chocolate Cake

1 box of Devils Food cake mix
1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup vegetable oil
4 eggs
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups chocolate chips (I like to get the Ghirardelli and i usually add more than 2 cups =)

Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix (yes its that easy!)

Pour mix into a well greased bundt pan and bake at 350 for about 55 minutes or until it stops giggling in the pan.

Once you take it out of the oven let it rest in the pan for about an hour, then gently flip out onto a serving patter, and voila!

Some notes - I usually sprinkle some powdered sugar on top to make it look nice, but you could also add some melted chocolate, or a ganache to the top-YUMMMM!

You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment