Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Buddies

Yesterday the kids both had dentist appointments, so I needed to pick them up from school early. While Aubree and I were waiting for Alex to come down to the lobby, his best bud at school comes walking out of the nurses office with his Mom. We said hello and then his Mom says "I had to come pick him up because he hit his head hard while playing outside at recess" I was a bit concerned, but he seemed fine. The first thing his little friend says to me is "where's Alex?" I told him we were waiting for him to come down.

Just then, Alex cam around the corner, and when the two boys saw each other, they started running and hugged. The first thing Alex says is "Oh, are you alright? What happened?" I thought this was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. At seven years old they still hug each other and are genuinley worried about their friends. I love this, and I hope Alex will always be so kind and thoughful to others.

My heart is warmed by my amazing children again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment