Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Mother's Interview

This was interesting and kind if funny!

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Alex: Clean your room
Aubree: How was your day when i get off the bus

2. What makes mom happy?
Alex: When I clean my room without any problems
Aubree: When I give you hugs

3. What makes mom sad?
Alex: WHen you don't see me and Aubree
Aubree: When you miss your mom and dad

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Alex: When you dance funny
Aubree: When you tickle me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Alex: You played soccer
Aubree: silly

6. How old is your mom?
Alex: 35
Aubree: 35?

7. How tall is your mom?
Alex: tall
Aubree: big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Alex: Drink her coffee
Aubree: play with me

9. What does your mom do when you are not home?
Alex: Go to work
Aubree: work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Alex: Great singer
Aubree: singing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Alex: Loving
Aubree: making me laugh

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Alex: Playing my Wii games
Aubree:

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Alex: Go to work?
Aubree:

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Alex: salad? pasta?
Aubree: Getting wine open

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Alex: When you hug me
Aubree: cause you read good

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Alex: Bugs Bunny
Aubree: Dora

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Alex: Go to the store
Aubree: play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Alex: Both llike to listen to music
Aubree: cause we have the same skin color

19. How are you and your mom different?
Alex: I'm a boy and you are a girl
Aubree: our hair is not the same color

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Alex: Cause she hugs me a lot
Aubree: cause you give me hugs

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Alex: to Kohls
Aubree: to a restaurant

22. What do you like most of all about your mom?
Alex: That she let me have a ipod
Aubree: she gives me hugs and kisses

I had no idea I was such a good singer! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment