Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

These days...

I feel sad more often lately than feeling happy, or not so much happy, but just content. I think its just all the remains of betrayal. Not being able to trust is a horrible feeling.

I read something today that helped me put things into perspective:

"You are just as vulnerable to deceit as the next person, even if it flies in the face of thinking you're special or so special to that other person they wouldn't decieve you. The fact is: it was never about you. Your behavior, whatever it was, didn't make someone lie. That was their choice" From the website - www.holisticdivorcecounseling.com

Wow...well said! I think I need to keep reminding myself that I am not responsible for someone lying to me. I could not have done anything different to make them be truthful.

Some days are just hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment