Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Did I kick you?

Last night as I was getting the kids ready for bed, Aubree asks me "Momma when I was in your belly did I kick you?" She is so cute and soooo curious and loves to ask things like this. I told her "Yes, you kicked me all the time".

I notice with her that when she hears an answer she likes, she will keep going with the questions. So, the next was "Did I cry in your belly?" I was not sure how to answer that one, so I told her "No, babies never cry when they are inside their mommy, they are soo happy and cozy in there, that they have nothing to cry about." She seemed to like that answer too..haha

The next one killed me, she asked "Did I poop and pee inside your belly?" Ummmm, I had no clue what to tell her here? So I eventually said, no, babies don't do that until they come out of their Momma's belly =)

Haha...she is so cute and always has such thoughtful questions!

This coversation got me thinking about both pregnancies, and how awesome it was to have them growing inside me, and how happy I was at that time. It's amazing how fast the time goes and how you tend to forget all those little details. Today, I am going to take some time to think back when they both were born and how I felt on those days, and wonderful it was and how lucky I am to have the most amazing kids in the world! Today, I am truely blessed to be a Mom and am so thankful to have two happy healthy kids. They are my reason to go on with living life to its fullest and to strive for happiness every single day.

-Peace out!

1 comment: