Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have a dream...

Last night, Aubree says to me "I know about the king..." At first I wasn't sure what the heck she was talking about, but then I realized that in the background on the news they were talking about Martin Luther King. So I said "Oh yeah? Who is he and what did he do?" She says in her cute little voice "He had a dream you know...he wanted the people to stop fighting eachothers because they were all different colors, some light and some dark and he wanted them all to be nice" Isn't that the cutest most simple way to put it?

If only things in life were that simple? I love hearing how the kids make sense of things. You can learn a lot from your kids if you just listen and let them express themselves =)

I also have a dream, and I hope that someday it may come true...until then let's just keep things in life as simple as possible, and never stop dreaming.

-Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment