Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Life Struggles

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about my life and how this past year and half was just so so horrible. The struggles of getting through day to day were so hard on me and really weighed me down. I never realized just how unhappy I was? When you are in a bad situation so deeply it can be consuming, and you cannot see how its affecting you. Eventually you start to lose yourself.

I definitely have lost myself this past year and am slowly trying to rebuild my life one day at a time. I also realized, that everywhere you look, people are struggling with something. The more I opened up to people about my struggles, the more people shared with me their own personal issues and struggles. I also believe that everyone is dealt a whopper of a struggle at some point in their lives. Whether its a death in the family, a separation, bankrupcy, or some other life altering event. I'm hoping that this one is my "big" struggle and that I can get through it in one piece and come out better on the other side. I think this thought process is what gets me through and makes me hopeful for better times.

I know alot of people that have been through some pretty bad life struggles and have made it! This gives me the inspiration to keep going. Recently, I was having a coversation with my Mom and I told her that I believe that people get what they deserve, and when they make bad choices they have live with that, and whatever that brings. She then said "but what about you?" This got me thinking....yeah what about me? May be my true state of happiness is still to be achieved, and that I have not yet met my final match? I don't know? But it is an interesting thing to ponder.

Life can throw you curve balls sometimes...be ready, always acknowledge with your instincts no matter how much it hurts, and always carry yourself with grace.

-peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment