Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Is Green Tea and Honey Magic?

I swear this is why I have not caught any of the sicknesses that are going around right now. After doing some reading, I found that not only is green tea packed with anti-oxidents, but it can be great for your skin! I also add about 1 tablespoon of honey to each cup because I have a wicked sweet tooth and am trying to cut the refined sugar as much as possible. For about the last month I have had 1-2 cups of green tea a day and so far I am free and clear of sickness!

I also did some research on the benfits of honey and as it turns out honey can be great for acne and acne scars. Who knew? You can actually rub it on your face and use it as a face mask. So because I have been battling some acne myself, I tried it, and so far so good. It does seem to make my face smoother. My routine is wash with the Clinique acne bar soap, then apply the honey for 15 minutes, then wash off with water and apply Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer, and wallla! Smooth face!

Give it about another 4 weeks to see about breakouts, but I'm willing to keep it up to see if it is magical.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment