Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This life as I know it...

So here I am trying to make my way through this life as I know it now. This year I am going to try and blog more, and share more things that I am passionate about in life. I'm glad to be leaving 2010 behind, it was a rough one, and I'm finally able to start looking to the future. With this blog I'm hoping to share my thoughts and ideas on parenting, cooking, music, and life in general.

I'd like to start with my 10 most important things I have learned this year:

1. Treat yourself with the same respect you give your loved ones.
2. Make time for yourself in this busy life.
3. Let go of the little things that don't really matter in the long run.
4. Love your kids as much as you can, time goes by way too fast.
5. Try and consume less, things don't really matter anyway, life and experiences do.
6. Surround yourself with people you respect and love.
7. No matter what the perception is, everyone is dealing with a difficult thing in their life.
8. Don't judge people, it's just a crappy thing to do, and most judgements end up being false.
9. Don't give your trust freely, trust is earned.
10. Laugh and have fun, life is too short- this may be the most important thing I learned so far!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment